Location : Dunkerque, France (Europe)
Domain : Instrumentation & Control Systems
Work Period : 3-6 Months
Contract : Fixed-term Contract
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Knows P&IDs, MTO, requisitions of instrumentation.
Experience in loop diagram, captors (pressure,
Capable of editing, extracting and correcting mainly Instrument (Instrument Index, Loops, Wiring, Specifications etc.) and Electrical drawings which are already received from the vendor in either Smart Plant INTOOLS (SPI) 2007 and/or AutoCAD version 2009 and above format.
The hired person should strictly follow company Standard, specifications, instructions and guidelines from company Engineers
Knowledge of maintaining project directories, the use of template files and the standardization of CAD procedures. Should have the ability to extract data from CAD files and models if necessary to support engineering analysis.
- Diploma in Instrument Engineering
- Min 8 years of experience preferably in fertilizer/petrochemical plants in drafting activities.
- Auto Lisp and/or macro development on Auto Cad / SPI is added advantage.
- Computer literate well acquainted with office programs as MS Excel, Access, Word etc., and electronic documentation procedures
- Good command of written and spoken English
You must be logged in to apply to this job.