Location : Ruwais, United Arab Emirates (Asia)
Domain : Safety & Loss Prevention
Work Period : 3-6 Months
Contract : Fixed-term Contract
HSE Officer will manage the health, safety, security, environment and quality aspects of the plant:
• The development and implementation of HSSEQ policies and procedures,
• Compliance, HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) and Quality policies and procedures
• Operations by taking into account all HSE measures and precautions
• The development, implementation and use of an HSE management system.
• The activities of HSSE staff
• The safety and environmental evaluations for contractors related to HSSE and Quality procedures.
• Candidate should have minimum 7-8 years of experience in HSE or in the similar position mainly from oil & gas, energy or power sector.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Refinery experience mandatory, with NEBOSH certificate
• Proficient use of PC software, ability to write procedures and reports.
• Fluent in English
• Highly proactive and self-motivated
• Leadership skills, team spirit, good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
• Ability to manage conflict situations
You must be logged in to apply to this job.